Skip to main content
How MoveWithMeg Will Sell Your Home
- Market education – including listing and selling conditions in your area and emailed Market Activity reports.
- Home preparation consultation – including guidance on staging, needed updates or repairs, access to Sears Commercial appliance discounts and arranging contractors for all work
- Comparative Market Analysis – PDF document with appraiser-guided adjustments to recently closed comps to determine appropriate pricing strategy
- Seller Net Sheet – taking into account all liens and closing costs, compare various sales prices to determine amount you can expect at closing
- Professional Photography
- Professional home measurement and detailed floorplan
- Fonville Morisey yard signage
- Inter-Fonville Morisey marketing – including email to FM listserv, office-wide in person announcement, etc.
Listing Marketing Plan
- Just Listed full color postcards – sent to immediate neighbors
- MLS listing – including evocative online listing description - available on over 100 MLS syndicated sites (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.)
- Move with Meg social media marketing - including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, e-newsletter
- Open House – held first available Sunday and marketed within FM and MwM Social Media
- Custom listing book – including home features, lot, utility and tax information, neighborhood benefits, appliance, paint guides, etc.
- Centralized Showing listing – including lockbox for easy showing access
- Buyer management – including tracking all showing feedback, buyer interest and buyer’s agent communication
- Confirm buyer financing qualification
- Offer negotiation – including communicating all offer terms to you and
- Clearly communicate and explain offer terms
- Manage closing – including receipt of checks, closing attorney and buyer’s agent coordination, etc.